This Interactive LED Beer Pong Table kit includes all of the required PCBs, components and parts fully assembled so that you can put your own beer pong table together in a snap! This is the most basic kit that we offer for the Interactive LED Beer Pong Table. By having us assemble the PCBs, crimp all of the cables and assemble the sensors for the air baths, you save yourself a lot of time which means that you will have a fully functional beer pong table much quicker than with either of the other kits.
Take note that all of the parts for the LED grid are included in this kit, however, the LED grid itself has to be soldered together and set up by the user seeing as it is built into the table. All of the documentation for the assembly of the LED grid and the beer pong table build is listed in the documents section below, along with a bill of materials which contains each needed component (all of the components to build the LED grid are included in the kit). Every assembled kit is fully tested and operational before shipping. The pre-made sensor configuration for the air baths are included, along with their terminated connectors, fan motors, motor mounts and sensor brackets.
Included in Kit:
- 1x – Fully Assembled Master PCB
- 1x – Fully Assembled 50-Pin Breakout PCB
- 20x – Fully Assembled RGB Pods
- 20x – 5ft. IDC Cables For The RGB Pods
- 8x – Assembled 24-LED Rings
- 4x – Assembled 24-LED Rings for the air baths
- 2x – Assembled Set of Sensors for the Air Baths (Not the ABS pipe/couplers)
- 2x – Air Bath Fan Assemblies (motors, propellers and motor holders)
- 2x – 50cm RGB LED Strips (Underlighting)
- 1x – 24-Key Infrared Remote
- 1x – 12V 3A Power Supply
- 384x – 5mm Blue LEDs w/ wiring For a 32×12 LED Grid Assembly (Includes a few extra LEDs)
Once you receive your fully assembled kit, you will need to find a suitable table to install everything on. The LED grid has to be built into the top part of the table, thus it does not come pre-assembled. The rest of the parts come soldered and ready to be plugged in to the X5, you just have to install them on your table of choice. You could choose to purchase a generic table from a local store or you can follow our instructions and make a fully enclosed table from less than two sheets of plywood. As soon as you have a functional table, you just need to install the hardware and then follow our hook-up instructions to interface everything included in the kit to the Master PCB. Happy building!